Roof Depot: Filing an Insurance Claim for Roof Installation and Replacement
You believe your roof has sustained significant damage from a powerful storm, but you’re not sure how to go about the insurance claim process. Not to worry, Roof Depot is a trusted insurance claim specialist for roof installation and replacement—we can assist you in filing your insurance claims and try the best solutions to help guarantee a new roofing system for your home.
A fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with years of professional experience in roofing and construction, Roof Depot will inspect your entire roofing thoroughly, leaving no stone unturned. We have the right set of tools, skills, and expertise to spot any possible damage, visible or not. After climbing your roof, we will go through a comprehensive checklist designed to match the exact criteria used by all insurance companies in the country. We’ll also have pictures taken of all the damaged areas of the roof and compile them to present to your insurance adjuster.
Homeowner Rights on the Claims
The insurance adjuster has the power to grant or deny your hail or wind damage claim. It’s important, however, to be aware of your rights as a homeowner before the process begins:
- You can have a roofing contractor represent you at the meeting with the adjuster. A high percentage of claims are denied without having a representative with extensive roofing knowledge onsite.
- You are allowed to choose the company to install your roof once the claim is awarded.
- When denied, you have the right to appeal for several issues, including the adjuster’s failure to give your roof a full inspection, performing the inspection without your presence, or you simply do not agree with the adjuster’s findings.
What to Expect During the Claims Process
Our specialists make the insurance claim process a breeze when you need to replace your damaged roof. You can make the most of your claims without the difficulties of doing it alone, with our trusted experts. Here’s an overview of the process:
- We perform a FREE inspection and assessment.
- We meet with your roof insurance adjuster and present the results of the inspection to them.
- If awarded, the adjuster will provide an estimate on what they will pay for repairs. From there, we will help you decide whether this is a reasonable quote based on the damage.
- Once everyone has agreed on the pricing and required jobs, we will provide you with topnotch roofing services.
- We will perform a final walk-through to ensure 100% satisfaction on all aspects.
Consult Our Experts
At Roof Depot, we deal with the complicated stuff, so you don’t have to. We can ensure your absolute peace of mind through our insurance claim assistance. Call us today at 1-800-MyRoofer (1-800-697-6633) or complete our online form for your FREE roof assessment. We make the insurance claim process much easier, so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of an attractive, protected home.